Well, I have been tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. I was tagged by Sing to your hearts content.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. If you don't have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.
The 7 facts:
1. New years eve 2000 I spent stuck on shallow water at the river Niger on my way to Timbuktu (Mali, West Africa).
2. I live in a roof-top apartment in Central Copenhagen - rather small by Danish standards, but excessively large by NYC standards..
3. After high-school I spent the summer working in Southern Italy (Calabria) selling pizza´s at a local restaurant and trying to convince customers, that the Coca-Cola we sold them was in fact the real thing and not some home-made cola we just poured in their glasses behind the desk (which of course, it was).
4. My favourite movie of all times: The Lord of the Ring.
5. Right now I read: "Les Bienveillantes" by Jonathan Littell (translated from French to Danish) - a very controversial book about the Second World War seen from the perspective of an SS-officer (I´ve only read 20 pages so far)..
6. My brother, a veterinarian, just called to tell me he had operated on a rat and removed a malignant tumor in the neck. A pet rat, obviously. Is this confidential information you may ask? No, since the operation was filmed for television release..
7. I am in fact a re-incarnation of the unknown girl Katharina, who spent the summer of 1937 in Salzburg and had an affair with Ezio Pinza in between Don Giovanni performances...
1. Annina Teatime and
2. At the lighthouse - These two Danish bloggers (whom I do not know personally) owned a blog with the excellent name Confidential Attachées before they started the above two individual blogs. Their blogging was the direct reason why I started mostly opera, as both ladies were regular commenters on a Danish opera forum and I read their insightful reviews and thought: I want to do that too..
3. Wagner Opera - Per-Erik´s very informative and updated site on all things related to Richard Wagner, which I link to far less than I should..
4. Sounds and Fury - I am sure AC Douglas will hate to be tagged (and quite possibly ignore it altogether, he-he), but I´d nevertheless recommend to take a look at his site, which features music-related posts at a much higher intellectual level that may ever be found here, my blog commenters excepted (no kidding..). And he is both very helpful and informative as well.
5. Pécheurs de Perles - Lyon-based again very helpful and informative opera blogger, without whom I don´t think I would have know much about Juan Diego Florez´whereabouts. Or Natalie Dessay´s.
6. Parsifal - Greek opera blogger, who I am sure does not have time for this tagging business due to the upcoming Athens Rolando Villazon concert..
7. Anna Netrebko - Carlos, the very kind Barcelona-based owner of the Anna Netrebko-blog is the only blog-owner I have (yet) met in person. That alone deserves a tag, I´d say...
Post a Comment